THE OTHER SIDE

In looking back, I can remember there was a period in my life when I was not feeling 100%. After months with no success of trying to figure out what was going on, I surrendered and went to the doctors. Following an examination and tests, the results revealed that I was smack dab in the middle of menopause.

My head was spinning with so much information that I received from the doctors. I saw that though menopause is a natural and inevitable time in a woman’s life, it has the capacity to bring chaos to her physical, mental and spiritual well-being.

Once I got home, I settled down for a time of prayer with the Great Physician-Jesus. I knew that I was going to need Him to reach the other side of this journey. As He showered me with love, support and encouragement; I realized that with the same measure Jesus poured out in my life, I was to pass on to others; especially those on the same road.

During our season of menopause, isolation is a no-no. There are millions of women going through the same thing and almost at the same time all over this world. May we be able to see the need and help another get to the other side.

Comments

  1. True Sheri style!! Love this! Congratulations my friend. You did it!!

    All my love!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cherish Your Day!

Tammy's Journey 'Through'