No more New Years Resolutions. Been there done that, years of yo-yo dieting, the clothes hanging on the exercise equipment and the new running shoes under the bed. All of these serve as reminders that our bodies are forever changing. Do we notice or are we in denial?

Ecclesiastes 3 reminds us that there is ‘A Time for Everything’ and as we anticipate what the coming year will hold, let’s approach it by releasing what is not working, making the time to find what is best for us and hold onto it with both hands.



Let’s have a BLESSED NEW YEAR on purpose!

Comments

  1. Amen, Sheri! I was thinking the same thing the other when the words "New Years Resolutions" came up. I have failed every time I try to set one. 20 is about me be happy and not putting so much pressure on my self. I'm letting go of ideals and goals that God never meant for me to hold on to!!

    Encouraging word for all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cherish Your Day!

Tammy's Journey 'Through'