Running or Looking?

The other day out of the blue I found myself humming, I Wanna Run To You by Whitney Houston.  I goggled the title of the song to see if I could find a reason why this popped in my head.  It was a song from the movie, The Bodyguard. 

I pulled up and read the lyrics which seemed to represent what many of us women have felt at one time or another. 

Most of us have ran and some still running to people, places and things.  We have been scared, hurt, felt all alone and just want someone to take the time to get to know the real us.  

In between the deep breaths, we make it look like we have everything under control, but on the inside we are falling apart. We all have a little girl inside who is longing for love and want to be kept safe from harm.  

                  


My countenance changed as I looked over to the right.  I selected the video, I Look To You. 

After we have been through, when we have given our all; and there is no fight left in us.  It is then, we usually stop running and start looking. 

Let's not wait till we realize that we cannot do it on our own,   LOOK to Jesus right now.  He will be our bodyguard and in Him we will find that His love is perfect and in Him we can be strong!

Let us hear from you, post a comment...and in all you do, don’t forget to Pause!

Comments

  1. View An Interview With The Author on
    www.pausingwithgod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed what you are doing with this menopause that we women go through, I've been going through it myself and just recently it seems I am going through more of it at the worst of times. What I have learned from it is that I have to Embrace it because life is about changes, catipillar changes to a butterfly, babies to adults and that is what life is. And doing this new stage in my life God is moving me from one part of life to another, but had I continue to sit and curse it I would of missed out on my blessings. I thank God for giving me such an awesome support system that I have founded in my husband, he may not of understood it all but each day he prayed with me as I walk through this new life of mine. I did a blog on it and maybe when you get the chance to read it you may enjoy what I wrote It's called Embrace the Change here is the link . God bless you in what you are doing.

    http://woman4virtue.blogspot.com/2011/06/embrace-change.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cherish Your Day!

Tammy's Journey 'Through'