LIFE CYCLES

an Article from my friend Anita C. Harris 

Throughout our life, we are thrown in many different cycles.  We all would agree that life would be a lot easier if we could look ahead to see what was coming next, unfortunately; (or perhaps fortunately) we cannot.  The question either way is - how will we cope with changes?  

Change may include:
-The loss of a loved one
-Unemployment
-Foreclosure
-Infidelity
-Divorce
-A wayward child
-Illness
-The woe of menopause
-A transition to, or from...you name it.

Twelve years ago, life hit me between the eyes.  I was diagnosed with Lupus (SLE) and Fibromyalgia.   Shortly after prednisone related diabetes materialized and I had to endure crossover treatment for my kidneys and lungs.

As if that wasn't enough, menopause!   All of this and I was only 37 years old, with three little girls and a husband to care for; on top of that I just started a new job.  I did not understand God's reasoning, not to mention His timing. 


                        


Life cycles come and go, but they never arrive before our Lord does or without His knowledge.  While we can't always choose the circumstances, intensity, or duration of our life-cycles, we can choose our response to them. 

We must never forget that our times and seasons are in God's hands. They are also under His control. We never experience life cycles alone, TRUST GOD AND NEVER DOUBT.  
He will see us THROUGH IT ALL!

You can visit Anita @ www.followthatwoman.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherish Your Day!

Tammy's Journey 'Through'