YOUR FORECAST

Excerpt from Chapter 12 of Pausing With God…
One fine morning, the weather man said that a storm was coming in the afternoon.   At the end of my work day, I glanced at the sky. It looked like I might have a good chance to cut the lawn. The sky was overcast with a slight breeze, providing the perfect grass cutting conditions. 

I began on one side of the house, and dark clouds were blowing my way quickly. I cut up and down and back and forth, each time peering up at the clouds and watching and waiting for the rain. Sometimes I tried to peek out of the corner of my eye as if God couldn’t see me. I felt the Lord say, “Do not trust what you see, but have faith.”  No sooner had I blown the last patch of loose grass from sidewalk did raindrops begin to fall upon my head. All I could do was look up and this time, it was with a thankful, not fretful, heart.




                

Though our current forecast may not be favorable, we do not have to fret when we hear it is going to rain; even a fair amount of rain is good.  What we can do is have faith, and expect the SON to break through!




Post a comment and let us know how the Lord has brought you through...God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherish Your Day!

Tammy's Journey 'Through'